:::::::::::::::::::: The Official Team Cash Digital Newsletter ::::::::::::::::::::
== You are receiving this email because you responded to one of our
international advertisements, and requested more information by
filling out a web form in regards to making money from home. ==
The information below can potentially help you start earning
$10,000 to $30,000 or more EVERY MONTH.
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
Save that ID number. You can't join our team without it.
Thank You.
=============================================
Dede,
If you want to be WEALTHY ... You MUST read this newsletter ...
You ready?
...
........
.............
Today's Newsletter is Titled ...
===============================
The Battle Is Won In The MIND
===============================
I know, You would much rather I jump right in to the nuts and bolts of
how I rake in over $100,000 EVERY MONTH ...
But I just can't YET ...
(I'll get to that later in this newsletter)
First, unlike others, I actually care about whether or not you make
it in this business. So at the risk of you tuning me out I just have
to start here.
This is the FOUNDATION of everything else that I have to share with you.
The battle to be wealthy via internet marketing and cash gifting is not
won on the internet or over the phone ...
It is won in the MIND.
If you already know this then that means you take time out of your daily
routine to study successful people.
(This is a GREAT habit to have)
If you don't know this then that means you don't study success, and that's bad.
Start reading. Read everything you can get your hands on.
Start off with the books that I recommend below and go from there.
========== GREAT BOOKS TO START OFF WITH ==========
1. "The Secret" By: Rhonda Byrne
2. "The Attractor Factor" By: Joe Vitale
3. "As a Man Thinketh" By: James Allen
4. "The Magic Of Thinking Big" By: David Schwartz
5. "Think And Grow Rich" By: Napoleon Hill (My FAVORITE Book) :)
In each of those books you will probably see that the author references other books.
Read those.
Keep reading.
And if you don't like reading, then get the audios and start listening.
I recommend starting with 30 minutes to 1 hour a day ... And build from there ...
Why all the reading and listening?
Because as you stretch your mind to wrap around new concepts and ideas you will grow as a person.
This is imperative and listen closely here because you may have never heard this before ...
Your WEALTH will only grow to the extent that YOU GROW AS A PERSON.
I'll say it again ...
Your WEALTH will only grow to the extent that YOU GROW AS A PERSON.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO way around this.
It is especially true in the life of an entrepreneur where people are not buying your products
or services ..... they are buying YOU.
I remember vividly at the beginning of my cash gifting career ...
My potential team member brought his wife to the phone call (3-Way Call),
and when the conversation was ending she said to him ...
"Honey are you sold on this business opportunity?"
I'll never forget what he said as long as I live.
He said ... "Well, everything makes sense, and it is a simple concept. I can see us
making money with this opportunity. Most importantly, I am sold on Cash. He will
be a great mentor and he can LEAD us to our goals."
That is powerful.
People are looking for leaders in this world.
At all times and in every social situation everyone is looking around to try
and determine who the leader of the group is.
Why are they doing this?
They are doing it so they know who to follow.
This is even true in the animal kingdom where apes are always trying
to determine who the tribal leader is.
Be the tribal leader and call me RIGHT NOW ...
--------------- 1.888.217.4961 ---------------
You do this by expanding your mind through positive and repetitive thoughts.
As you pour through these books and tapes your thinking and outlook will start
to change. You will be saturated with stories of people who have accomplished
the exact same things you are attempting.
You will begin to believe!
The effect of this is extraordinary!
A while back I went to a 4 day seminar on internet marketing.
I was immersed for four days in a culture where everyone was making
millions of dollars on the internet.
Guess what I started to believe?
"Man. These people are doing it. So can I."
Based on that belief I am now doing the same.
It all starts in the MIND Dede!
If you are interested in changing your life, and stuffing your bank account
with an extra $10,000 to $30,000 (or more) EVERY MONTH ...
Do the following ...
** Take time EVERYDAY to study success!
** Check out my system -------> http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
** Call me so we can discuss your goals and put together a game plan to help you achieve them ...
My direct phone number is 1-888-217-4961
Let's finish 2011 STRONG !!!
--
Got Questions? Speak To Cash Live ...
1.888.217.4961
Or Email Me -- cash@veryfastcash.net
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
-----------------------------------------
Check out the two links below for details on our
different membership levels & the top 7 reasons why
I am going to help you achieve the FREEDOM that you
and your family deserve ...
== The Top 7 Reasons To Join Team Cash ==
http://www.veryfastcash.net/Top7ReasonsToJoinTeamCash.pdf
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
== The Team Cash Membership Levels & Bonuses ==
http://www.veryfastcash.net/TeamCashMembershipLevels&Bonuses.pdf
-----------------------------------------
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions ...
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site/faq.htm
----------------------------------------
Office Hours: 24 Hours a Day!
Call me anytime!
Cash -- Your Partner In Creating Wealth
1.888.217.4961
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
Copyrights 2005 - 2011 All Rights Reserved
|