== You are receiving this email because you responded to one of our
international advertisements, and requested more information by
filling out a web form in regards to making money from home. ==
The information below can potentially help you start earning
$10,000 to $30,000 or more EVERY MONTH.
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
Save that ID number. You can't join our team without it.
Thank You.
=============================================
Dede ...
97% OF PEOPLE RUN FROM THEIR PROBLEMS AND SO
THE OTHER 3% CREATE A SOLUTION TO SOLVE THAT
PARTICULAR PROBLEM ...
Let's take me for example ...
A BIG reason that I have been so successful is
because I HELP people SOLVE their cash flow
problems!
I provide a PROVEN solution to help people create
more cash flow in their life, and get rid of all of
their financial burdens!
Before I get into the details of how I am going to
help you stuff your bank account with $40,000
to $60,000 before Christmas ...
I have a couple of questions for you Dede ...
Do you want to finish 2011 strong by stuffing an extra $40,000 + in your bank account?
Do you want to get out of debt?
Do you want to live the life that you deserve?
Do you want to take a WELL DESERVED vacation?
Do you want an extra $40,000 to $60,000 laying around after all of your bills are paid?
Do you want to take control of your finances?
Do you want me to help you with your CASH FLOW problems?
Well ...
If you answered "Yes" to the questions above ...
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
I have a PROVEN business model that helps people build CASH FLOW ... QUICKLY!
SEE PROOF -------> http://www.VeryFastCash.net/testimonials
When you join my team, we provide you with all of the training and tools
that you will need to SUCCEED at a HIGH level ...
------------------------- 1-888-217-4961 -------------------------
Dede, if you truly want to finish 2011 STRONG and stuff your bank account with
and extra 40K to 60K ... You need to do the following ...
1. Check out our team member testimonials -- http://www.VeryFastCash.net/testimonials
It's so GREAT to see my team members succeeding at such HIGH LEVELS !!!
This Video PROOF will blow your mind -----> http://www.VeryFastCash.net/testimonials
(smile)
P.S. -- My team members are averaging $3,000 to $10,000 per week
(another smile)
2. Next ... Check out the details of our program -----> http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
I have Videos and Audios that explain every detail of our business model
See EXACTLY why the cash is pouring in EVERY DAY !!!
The above website is very informative and includes answers to the most frequently asked
questions. After reviewing this website, 99.9% of your questions should be answered.
3. Once you have seen the money proof videos and all of the details about
our business model ...
Read the (2) documents below.
These documents explain why and how I am going to help you RETIRE in the
next 18 to 24 months ...
And ...
The second e-book explains the features and benefits of our different
membership levels.
== The Top 7 Reasons To Join Team Cash ==
http://www.veryfastcash.net/Top7ReasonsToJoinTeamCash.pdf
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
== The Team Cash Membership Levels & Bonuses ==
http://www.veryfastcash.net/TeamCashMembershipLevels&Bonuses.pdf
4) Call Me -------> 1-888-217-4961
I'll explain EXACTLY how I am going to help you stuff your bank account with
an extra $40,000 to $60,000 before Christmas ...
I'll explain the step by step game plan on how I am going to help you finish
2011 with a bang!
Stuffing your bank account with an extra 40K to 60K is very achievable!
To be honest, it will be EASY ...
Do the math ...
If you only made 10K per month from September - December, you will
be sitting pretty with an extra 40K for the holiday season!
10K Per month is a joke!
I had a $13,000 day last week
(big smile)
Obviously, if you average 15K to 20K per month, you will be sitting pretty
with an extra 60K to 80K for the holiday season.
These figures are very achievable with this system because you will be
making 3,500 ... 6,500 ... or 12,500 every time someone joins!
Dede ...
If you are EXCITED about the potential of this opportunity ...
Pick up the phone and call me -----> 1.888.217.4961
I would love to speak with you and answer any questions that you may have.
I'm looking forward to speaking with you Dede
Let's finish 2011 STRONG and STUFF an extra $40,000 to $60,000 in your bank account.
--
Got Questions? Speak To Cash Live ...
1.888.217.4961
Or Email Me -- cash@veryfastcash.net
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
-----------------------------------------
Check out the two links below for details on our
different membership levels & the top 7 reasons why
I am going to help you achieve the FREEDOM that you
and your family deserve ...
== The Top 7 Reasons To Join Team Cash ==
http://www.veryfastcash.net/Top7ReasonsToJoinTeamCash.pdf
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
== The Team Cash Membership Levels & Bonuses ==
http://www.veryfastcash.net/TeamCashMembershipLevels&Bonuses.pdf
-----------------------------------------
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions ...
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site/faq.htm
----------------------------------------
Office Hours: 24 Hours a Day!
Call me anytime!
Cash -- Your Partner In Creating Wealth
1.888.217.4961
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
Copyrights 2005 - 2011 All Rights Reserved
801 2nd Avenue, New York, New York, 10007, United States
To unsubscribe visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=ZSl9&s=tMXmF&y=L&
To change your contact details visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&s=tMXmF&y=F&