Mother


She's My Inspiration!

They say that a mother's work is never done.

Some mothers carry their worries for the family all the way to the grave.

As any concerned mother, I believe that even though money per se can't clear all her worries, the least you can do is still cut out that problem from her list.

Such is the case with MY mother.

She was always looking out for the family financially.

The last time I went shopping for groceries with her, it amazes me how often she spends counting every single penny.

Does that mean that she is penny wise, pound foolish?

Not really... because my mom is always worried that she might not have enough money left for the family's well being.

In the past, she saved every single penny so she can put me and my siblings through school.

I thank her for that because she sacrificed so much so I can get a good education in life.

Today, things are totally different.

Whenever I see her counting her coins, I would tell her to stop.

I would tell her to spend that time buying useful or even expensive items that she can enjoy.

I want her to know that she doesn't have to worry about another penny, another dollar or a few thousand dollars anymore cos I'm watching her back… just as she has been there for me for the last 30 years of my life.

I guess I'm really thankful for everything because I have my network marketing business and my Internet businesses.

Without them, I cannot imagine my mom worrying day and night about our well being.

Maybe you have a mom who is worrying about you now.

Maybe YOU are worried about her too. All I can say is this - if I can do it, so can you.

Don't give up on your business even if you feel like throwing in the towel - think of your loved ones and go all the way… for them!

Before I go, I want to share with you how you can shortcut your way to success and take good care of your loved ones.

If you are still knocking your head trying to find the magic solution to your business...

I have to be upfront and honest with you now.

You will never find it.

But if you want a simple way to get customers to buy from you iregardless of what products you are selling.

Check out this cutting edge software.

It can automate quite a lot of stuffs. Especially the part where it helps you to get more customers.

Download it here and let me know how can it help you!

Talk soon,
Jaz

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 



Jaz Lai Pte Ltd,
10 UBI CRESCENT, #07-19, UBI TECHPARK, Singapore,
Singapore 408564,
Singapore

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...