== You are receiving this email because you responded to one of our
international advertisements, and requested more information by
filling out a web form in regards to making money from home. ==
The information below can potentially help you start earning
$10,000 to $30,000 or more EVERY MONTH.
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
Save that ID number. You can't join our team without it.
Thank You.
=============================================
Dede ...
Today is Day 5 of 6 in your Cash Gifting Boot Camp.
We will wrap this up tomorrow with an AWESOME final boot camp newsletter!
Today's topic: Attitude and Expectations
ATTITUDE
Ok, now I'm not going to go all "Law of Attraction" on you, but your attitude matters
A good attitude results in GREAT happenings!
A bad attitude produces bad results!
Someone I care about showed me this affirmation ... it can help you:
"I accept into my life, my home, my body and my relationships
only that which is benevolent, loving and kind."
Get negativity out of your life before you start working with Team Cash.
And don't bring negativity to any business venture.
I flat out refuse to help anyone who does not maintain a positive outlook.
Forgive me for being blunt ...
But negativity is for LOSERS!
EXPECTATIONS
The MILLION DOLLAR question I get every day is ...
"Cash, how fast can I make money?"
How Fast? How Fast? How Fast? How Fast?
My answer is always the same ...
"I don't have a crystal ball, however, I can PROMISE you that
if you are CONSISTENT with applying what I am teaching you,
and if you have a good attitude ... You will ABSOLUTELY see
consistent results!"
I've had people make money with this program within 48 hours
of joining my team ...
I've seen it take people 2 weeks to make money ...
Some people it took them 3 to 4 weeks ...
However, if you look at myself, or any of my top producing members,
you will always find the same trait ...
WE ARE ALL CONSISTENT
A CONSISTENT EFFORT + A CONSISTENTLY GOOD ATTITUDE = CONSISTENT RESULTS
I have members making $30,000 + EVERY MONTH because they are consistent with their
marketing, and more importantly ... They have GREAT attitudes!
So ...
BE CONSISTENT with your marketing
BE DILIGENT with your marketing techniques
BE PATIENT with your prospects
BE POSITIVE in this activity and everything else you do in life
BE READY to turn your life around, one cash gift at a time!
That's it for today ...
Look for the "Boot Camp Wrap Up" tomorrow ...
--
Time for Special Offer #3
To Qualify, you must call Cash: 1.888.217.4961
Tell him:
1. Your name and my Referral ID: JB813
2. You just finished Day 5 of Boot Camp (feel free to ask questions)
3. Tell him you want your name qualified for the GET SUBSCRIBERS SPECIAL
GetSubscribers is a great way to get qualified prospects into our
newsletter RIGHT AWAY.
We run GetSubscribers campaigns on a regular basis.
You can read about this lead source here: www.GetSubscribers.com
Basically small ads run on high traffic webpages and prospects that
want more information have to enter their name and email address to
get more information on your offer.
This makes them HIGHLY QUALIFIED leads.
BY THE WAY - if you are reading this, you ARE a prospect we received
from a GetSubscribers campaign. We funnel them all to this EXCLUSIVE
newsletter. So YOU are a perfect example of the effectiveness of
this advertising source!
If you call Cash and mention this special, you will get the following
special marketing bonus depending on which membership level
you join ...
$3,500 level will get 500 subscribers
$6,500 level will get 1000 subscribers
$12,500 level will get 2000 subscribers
You MUST call the Team Cash Call Center to get this special.
You will NOT get the special later if you have not called in
to qualify yourself. It's simply not fair to those who do!
Make the Call!
--
Got Questions? Speak To Cash Live ...
1.888.217.4961
Or Email Me -- Cash@VeryFastCash.net
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
-----------------------------------------
Check out the two links below for details on our
different membership levels & the top 7 reasons why
I am going to help you achieve the FREEDOM that you
and your family deserve ...
== The Top 7 Reasons To Join Team Cash ==
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/Top7ReasonsToJoinTeamCash.pdf
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
== The Team Cash Membership Levels & Bonuses ==
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/TeamCashMembershipLevels&Bonuses.pdf
-----------------------------------------
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions ...
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site/faq.htm
----------------------------------------
Office Hours: 24 Hours a Day!
Call me anytime!
Cash -- Your Partner In Creating Wealth
1.888.217.4961
http://www.VeryFastCash.net/site
Your Referral ID Number is JB813
Copyrights 2005 - 2011 All Rights Reserved
801 2nd Avenue, New York, New York, 10007, United States
To unsubscribe visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=2deL&s=tMXmF&y=s&
To change your contact details visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&s=tMXmF&y=F&