Dede, Read Ken's BrainEv Story!

Dede, Read Ken's BrainEv Story!


Dear Dede,

I love receiving e-mails that put a GREAT BIG SMILE on my face.

And it happened just a few days ago, when Ken Zarecor — a user of the Brain Evolution System — wrote to share details on how the program had changed his life.

Now this was NO SMALL FEAT.

I'm talking, profound, heart-wrenching, core-level, LIFE-ALTERING change.

Every day for six months, Ken would "tune in" to BrainEv. He'd find a quiet spot, fit his headphones snugly around his ears, close his eyes, and let the power of the Brain Evolution System's "accelerated meditation" process sweep over him in relaxing waves.

After he'd completed all six levels, Ken sent this in to our team...

"I have completed listening to the Brain Evolution System. For me, there was no difficulty in listening for thirty minutes each day.

"Before I tell you about the results, I should perhaps tell you that I have recently retired from a high-stress job, lost my wife to cancer after an illness that went through many levels of pain and emotional problems, and just sold and moved from a house. I am also the (very willing) primary care giver to a thirty-seven year old profoundly retarded, mentally and physically, daughter.

"That list is most of the list of what many psychologists consider to be the most stressful things that happen in a person's life. In fact, I did experience a lot of non-specific anger, fear, hostility and anxiety. The result of listening to the BrainEv system were very simple and profound.

"First, I have lost the feelings of anxiety. In its place is an awareness and joy in each hour of every day: I do, with pleasure and joy, what is in front of me. Second, I have, at an advanced age, become somewhat adventurous. If I feel fear, I will listen for what its message is, take that message into account, and move on. Best of all, for my sense of calm and quiet, I have been able to forgive my family, my wife and her family, and all the people I have worked with, and let the past stay gone.

"The hardest person to forgive was myself, but even that was accomplished. Occasionally, anger and hostility do pop up. That is because there is a lot of ignorance and discrimination in the world toward handicapped people. Some of that has been directed at my daughter, but, if I say so myself, it is dealt with effectively.

"Can a system like this do all of these things?

"Well, all those symptoms were present when I started, and they are now gone. So I say, absolutely, this system does work and it works wonderfully well. Thanks, Lee. You do good work, sir."

- Ken Zarecor

You can imagine my reaction.

Here was a man who's life would have pulled many down into the depths of despair, and depression. Instead, Ken took action and decided that he wasn't going to have a mind-set that would let his past and present situations hold him back. Truly amazing.

For many people, the past is a source of frustration.

What happened before now cannot be changed — yet, for many, it's an anguish that holds them back from fulfilling their truest potential and living a life free of emotional pain.

That's why when I read a story like Ken's, I smile.

What happened in the past is merely "information" tainting your perspective of the present. The Brain Evolution System can help you deal with information in your life logically. So the turmoil of the past can be processed, understood, and forgiven.

It's amazing how your life changes when you view situations and problems without emotional entanglement.

If there's something in your life that BrainEv may be able to help you fix, take action and give it a shot.

It'll cost you precisely $0.00 to get started.

And if you don't get the results you're looking for, send it back within 7 months and I'll cut you a check for every penny of the final package price.

All the best,


Lee Benson, of the Brain Evolution System
In association with Inspire3

© Copyright Inspire3 Ltd. No copying or distribution is permitted. Nothing herein constitutes medical or professional advice, and no statements are evaluated by the FDA. Individual results will vary. 




Inspire3 Ltd, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PY, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...