I want to take a moment and talk about strategy when it comes to
marketing on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter etc...
Over the past few weeks, we have received an increasing number of
complaints that a few members have been spamming their MyPIP links
throughout these sites.
At first I just ignored the problem because I couldn't believe
people could be that incredibly stupid. (And that's the nicest way
I can put it).
After all, they should have learned about the correct methods of
generating 100's of leads fo zero cost on Day 4 of the MyPIP Marketing
Guide, which would have taught them that such behavior is the the
worst thing you could possibly do on these sites.
Then I realized these must be free members because they are not
willing to invest a few bucks each month to access the best online
lead generation training that comes with being a PRO member of
MyPIP like myself.
So if you're just learning how to use these sites to build your
business, I strongly suggest upgrading to Pro so you get the professional
training you need to build online without making these amatuer mistakes
and making yourself look like a sleazy scum bag.
Go PRO now and do it right. Plus you get access to so much more
resourceshat will help you win online and provide you with the much
needed upfront cashflow like the pro's do.
As for the spammers out there, we're rounding up your links and you
can expect your affiliate account to be shut down within 24 hours.
You should know better.
Learn from the pro's, so you can earn like a pro. Go pro now...
http://www.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=xi5f&mc=BF&s=tCZcA&y=b&
Harold Kurt
971-732-4241
P.S. Please contact me if you need any help or direction with MyPIP.
After all we are partners in profit. Please use me :-)
Harold Kurt, 1047 NW Jeffery Pl, Beaverton, OR 97006, United States
To unsubscribe visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=2xM5&s=tCZcA&y=j&
To change your contact details visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&s=tCZcA&y=A&