Mocha Chocolata Ya Ya

So I am still trying to be on a diet and I actually think me clothes are a bit looser (I just typed that with a cockney accent mate)

My thought is that the SB Diet just wears you down so you just give up on eating all together. Do I want another boiled egg or string cheese? Hell no. I will just starve.

There is one little glimmer of happiness though. I have created a masterpiece that I love, love, love.

So what I do is I heat a small amount of water and then take two teaspoons of this:
(mine does not have hieroglyphics on the jar; btw)

then, I add two tablespoons of this


then I fill the rest of the cup with ice cubes.

then I take a large glass and fill it with ice and add my cold coffee mixture over it and then top it off with this.


and then, I dollop on this
BTW do you ever "dollop" anything but cream?
IT IS DELICIOUS!!
I was going to take a picture this morning, but I forgot until this is what I had



Oh, and two weeks ago I tried to take some "before" pictures with my cell phone.

This was the result.

this is cracking me up here, because my arms look fat and my middle parts look ok, which is the opposite in real life.


ok, this is a more accurate portrayal of me two weeks ago.

That is all.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...