I am all over the place

Do you knit? I really should learn.

I found this on Etsy a while back and thought it was cute. (I bookmarked the page in case I ever do decide to learn to knit. I am ambitious like that).  


Much more fun than a baby blanket.



In other randomness:


Have you ever been on the Sproost website?

They have this little quiz where you look at pictures and rate the look and they tell you what decorating "style" you have.


I took the quiz about 10 times (they have a bunch of different pictures) and I got different results each and every time. Maybe the design test is actually a psychological quiz in disguise--  now I have officially been diagnosed with some sort of  multiple personality disorder:

My results:


Rustic Revival?  Okay that sounds good-- not sure what that means exactly. Is that like Pottery Barn or what?


Hollywood Couture? ooh la la. Maybe someday.


Traditional Country? A little boring, but I do like.


French Eclectic? Oui. Oui..

I don't know how many styles are out there?? I guess I can appreciate pretty much any design style except maybe a really modern sparse look. That just makes the hoarder in me depressed.

*********************************************

I am thinking of walking over to the elementary school to go vote now. One of the perks of living in a small town is that there is never a line to vote or to renew your license : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...