My real horoscope from yesterday:
Put down the legal pad and relax that furrow in your brow. The 'new you' needs to do more than just make to-do lists. You need to do some shopping -- for clothes, cosmetics and anything else that will help you make your point. After all, if you're working on inner change and you want the world to see your progress, there's only one way to do it: Make equally stunning outer changes.
Yes, that was my real horoscope yesterday right on my Yahoo home page.
Let's dissect shall we:
1. Put down the legal pad. Uh-- big CHECK on that one. Sure, I am an attorney and I have oodles of legal pads and real work to do, but that did not stop me from wasting several hours yesterday trying to figure out the intricacies of this whole blogging thing. Yes, that included a very important 45 minute conference call with Lorraine on the subject matter.
2. Relax that furrow in your brow.
Enough said about that. I cant even hide my
furrow with a big ol' smile!
3. The new 'you' needs to do some shopping . . . for anything that will help you make your point. PERFECT. I often try to prove points through my purchases. I usually come home from the grocery store and hand Matt a bag and ask him to rummage through it and try to guess how I am feeling. He is super understanding about stuff like that.
4. If you are working on inner change . . . Clearly, Yahoo is spying on me through my webcam.-- or maybe they just read my inner change post here. Either way, that is just creepy.
5. you want the world to see your progress. HELL YES I want the world to see my progress, that is why I am blogging. A reader from Malaysia stopped by my site the other day. WooHoo -- Look at ME World!
And FINALLY the last bit of advice/guidance . . .
I don't normally follow my horoscope, but this one just jumped out at me. I felt like it was speaking to the new blog-tacular me.
On a serious note, I am having fun with this whole blog thing. Don't get me wrong. I want to be deep and introspective and reflective and all that and maybe I will be sometimes. I am just not sure if that is my style. I had initially imagined writing about the law and politics in my little county-- but I started this blog almost 5 years ago and had only blogged 6 times so I guess that wasn't really a passion for me. So I decided that I am just going to write about whatever strikes me and I will see how and where it goes.
Ciao for now my friends!
PS: I am not sure why my signature jumped up there, but I don't want to try to figure that out.

