Sunday Meditation: Part 1

I have decided to start a weekly series of meditations.

I was given the book "The Secret"  a couple of years ago.  While I think it is a bunch of crap, I do believe in the power of visualization.  I think it is a concept that is similar to setting goals, but works on a more sub-conscience level.  So anyway, I bought an "inspiration" board to paste pictures of things I wanted to do/accomplish over the next year.  Umm, that was in January and the damn thing is still sitting in my office. So I had the idea for my Sunday meditation series in which I will put that board to good use.

Here is the plan:

Every Sunday, I will pick something I want to accomplish and/or concentrate on in the week ahead.

I will spend a full 15 minutes meditating on my chosen subject that Sunday. (maybe I can increase that as I, hopefully, increase my attention span).

I will blog about what I am meditating on and post pictures representing what I am doing every Sunday.

I will re-read my post each day.

I will print the picture(s) off my blog and stick them on my inspiration board and add to that weekly.

I will report back the next week on how it went.   Then, I will report back in one years time on all my meditations. Of course, I am sure in one years time I will be fabulously thin, beautiful, rich and happy due to my meditations (wink).

Okay, so that is the plan. Oh and, since this is my blog, it is subject to change.

It is my own little, real life, science fair project. Take notes.


So for my first weekly meditation, my topic is (drumroll please . . ..)
 WATER.



Yes, water.

You see, I like to fill my body with crazy amounts of diet coke and wine.

Not good.

 So I am going to concentrate on filling my body and  soul with pure refreshing water. My goal is to reduce my consumption of both diet coke and wine and feel beautiful, healthy and young.


Okay, here goes.



I will let you know how it works out next Sunday. Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...