Nearly Free Beauty Tips

I recently received the April Better Homes and Gardens magazine.  I happened to flip through the last few pages when I came upon an advertisement for these nifty products.




Apparently, the device utilizes the same technology we all have known about since the 1st grade.








Be careful if you try this at home. If I remember correctly, if you stuck that cup on your face for too long, your lips and surrounding mouth area turned purple. . .

Anyway, it is just a hunch, but I think with the Jolie lip plumper odds are you may end up more like this:





Do I look like Angelina?



Other fine products brought to you by Cosmesearch, Inc. are these:



What are these you ask? Cage free eggs?



Why no, silly. Slip them in your jeans and they do this.


I like big butts.



I dont know about you,  but I have found a much easier way to get my butt plumped up. It is from another childhood trick of mine.










I hope you liked my inexpensive beauty "secrets." I look forward to posting more tips in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...