Good Morning. Randomness here.

Nothing says "good morning" like a homemade egg mcmuffin.

mmm mmm good!

Do you buy cage-free eggs?  I went cage free after seeing pictures of chickens cooped up in cages several years ago (is that where the term comes from?).  I mean the poor chickens could not move.   It just grossed me out.  Anyway, it is probably all in my head, but I think the cage free egg tastes waaaaayy better.

I have an aunt that always removes the little white part off the egg-- the part that attaches the white to the shell.  She says she feels like she is eating an embryonic chicken or something like that. Which is strange because she eats chicken.  She meticulously removes that white thing not only when she is eating an egg, but also when she cooks with eggs.   Oh well. We all have our quirky food issues.




I don't eat these, unless they are in a smoothie or something like that.





 gross.

Bananas are squishy and make my tongue itch.  Plus I feel like a baboon if I eat one.





I am also grossed out by this.


Apple juice? No thank you.


It may be from having a kid and and the fact that babies and toddlers drink gallons and gallons of apple juice, but the smell  reminds me of  diapers, diaper bags, spit up and other gross baby stuff.  I don't like goldfish crackers either for the same reason. 




Those are just a few of my weird food issues. What are yours? 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...