As Cute as a Candle (from Target)

In re-reading my last post,  I realized that I seriously overused the word "cute."

It seems to be a bad habit of mine.  Well, it is not "bad"  like smoking a cigarette bad--  I would say it is mildly annoying.

A few years ago, my husband pointed out my overuse of this word (in typical Matt fashion).

Me (being sweet) to Matt: "you are so cute."

Him:  " You don't say?  As cute as a candle from Target ?"

Me: "what???"

Him:    "You think everything is "cute."  When we were at Target the other day, no less than 20 things were cute, including a candle.  It kind of loses its meaning."

Me:  "hmmmm . .. now that I think about it, no, right now you are not as cute as a candle and certainly not as cute as a candle from Target."



Yes dear. You are cute.




But are you this cute?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...