Apocolyptic Panties

I went to the thrift store yesterday.  I was on a mission.

I just joined a bookclub with some gals in my neighborhood and thought I would swing by the FIRC and see if, per chance,a copy of  the selected book was there (the book has been out for a few years). It was not.

I did find some other useful books to add to my library though.

Let me back up a bit.  I don't know about you but I have been really worried about Armageddon lately.  You know with 2012 approaching, violent earthquakes occurring and talk of an imminent civil war spurred by the new health care law, the fear is in the air!

I have been stockpiling supplies (wine, beer and bullets) just in case.

Well, I thought I had my bases covered.  However, I think I have been taking a few everyday things for granted that might not be here-- things I might really need in the event that my Wal-Mart is closed due to it being the end of days.

I am talking about panties my friends. 

Luckily, my local thrift had a copy of Kwik Sew's  "Beautiful Lingerie," copyright 1990.

I thought I better have a copy on hand-- you never know.

I also thought I would share one pattern with you.  Feel free to make copies of this to store in your Y2K 2012 emergency box.





I don't know about you,  but in the event of post-apocalypse hell, I still want to look sexy.


Feel free to print this as well.

You never know.

UPDATE: okay this volcano in Iceland seals the deal. what in the name of Tom Hanks is going on???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...